Sunday, April 17, 2005

This Weekend's Events

This weekend was the start of the run and bike season. Linda ran in the Spring Dash while Baka and I watched from the sidelines. The weather was good for running, maybe a little windy, but all in all it was a good day for the harriers. I can't go into any race details, but I can tell you how it was to be watching everything.

Pre Spring Dash Linda Posted by Hello
A big crowd of runners/walkers took off at exactly 9:02 am. Baka and I were stationed up on the Dike Road where I was able to get a picture, it's below. We were able to stay in that location just long enough to see the bulk of the group move out into Coeur d'Alene. The reason we left our spot was that the wind was so cold even Baka leaned against me to keep warm.

From there we walked to the SUB and stood in the sun until Linda arrived back at the finish line. She was not happy with her time but I thought she did a great job for her first run of the year.


Linda is in here somewhere! Posted by Hello

No comments: