Tuesday, May 10, 2005

NIChallenge Overnighter

This weekend I packed up that camper and spent Friday and Saturday setting up and running the NIChallenge Adventure Race. I set up the camper just before the rain and then went to dinner. We had a long day of preparations for the event and by 8:30 PM I was beat. The rest of the group ended up parting and making an evening of it, while I went to bed.

5:30 AM came early and I was able to get my coffee and a muffin before we started the final preparations for the event. It was real fun to be the guys in charge of a race that had 70 participants. Everyone had a great time and the challenge went surprisingly smooth. Our day lasted till about 6:00 PM and once again I was beat. By the time I got home my legs hurt, my knee was swollen and I was famished. But you know, I would do it again tomorrow.

Visit the NIChallenge web at NIChallenge. There are some great shots so click on the picture page link.

No comments: