Monday, January 28, 2008

Twitching and Typing

I am an addict. There are times in the day that unless I get my fix, I know I won’t be able to concentrate, work or even relax. About every two hours I have to “Feed” my habit. Yes, I have a RSS addiction.

RSS is a web feed format used to publish updated content in blogs. Once you find a blog that you like to follow you can add the site to your favorite Feeds tool bar and if an update has been made to the blog, the Feeds link becomes bold and you know you have to go there and read it.

It’s an obsession, has Beth blogged today? The bold letters show that Knucklehead has posted another picture. Team Harris has posted again, I need to see what’s been said. It goes on and on, all I can think of is looking and reading.

It is so bad that when everyone is busy and no new posts appear I feel that I have been let down. If no one is posting, then no one is doing anything. Maybe I should post? Yes, posting will break the doldrums and stimulate more posting. Everyone has got to post and I must get them started.

So I post, and then I check The Daily Coyote. A new picture has been posted! I check Kellogg Bloggin’, come on Bill you have to post. I move on and check the Edward’s Family Adventure. I need a new feed, someone feed me, I can’t get enough. Maybe I need more blogs to follow, that’s it, find more blogs! I am an addict.

No comments: