Saturday, February 09, 2008

Google Gadgets and More

Remember when I said I was obsessed with this blogging thing? The obsession continues. Yesterday Alex, (OWL X of Team Harris) showed me a couple new side bar gadgets, one is the weather and the other is a ditty that tells me which sites canyonwren has been posted as a link. We’ll see if we like these two items, they may change if I don’t think they are useful or operate properly.

Next I got to playing with the header picture that I developed a few weeks ago and I think I have it the way I want it. You may, or may not have noticed that it changes every so often. This will be something I will try to do to improve the site so that when we are not adventuring, like now when we are covered with snow, I can change the site slightly to make it so people want to visit more often. You can scroll down to the bottom of the blog on the right and see a little box of text that tells about this header adventure. Follow the link and it will take you to the post explaining the header picture posted if you want more information about it. I will post the explanation of this picture next, that post will become the ever changing post explaining the picture. That’s a lot of words don’t you ting? No more COFFEE!

No comments: