Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sort of "Spring" Dash

It is that time of the year again, you know, the time when hordes of runners hit the streets for fun runs, and duathalons. Today we set out for the heart of Coeur d'Alene so that Linda could run in the Coeur d'Alene Spring Dash. It was a bit cold and windy for the run but a big crown turned out to run.
Linda did very well and was happy with her results. It was fun for me because I know so many people who attend.
When Linda hit the road I walked up to Java and grabbed a Bowl of Soul with a muffin. I sat outside in the hit and miss sun and enjoyed my morning.
When Linda finished I got a photo and then we did our shopping and drove home. I piddled around the place all day doing odd jobs that I have been putting off waiting for the rain to stop. It was cold, and I only had about five minutes of snow so it was fun getting the hands dirty.

No comments: