Thursday, December 19, 2013

Our Guests are Gone

Dale and Judy left yesterday, it was sad to see them go.  We hope they had a good time, I know we did!  After they left I got the funk and stayed on the couch for the rest of the day.  We think it was heat related, it happens and then the next day I'm A-ok.

We have started to get a bit of a routine to our days started. Not much excitement to talk about. The night before Dale and Judy left we walked down town and they were having a big piñata party on taco row.  The kids were having a blast.  This town is so family oriented, they close down streets for parties, hold parades, and celebrate everything.

When we went to Barra on Tuesday, Dale and I bought shirts.  They were exactly the same and now we will be expected to wear them every time we are together. I think Dale and I have never had so many pictures of "the brothers" taken.  I would bet it has been about 20 years since we were so photographed. Those pictures were probably taken with polaroid camera and you had to stand and shake it for several minutes to get the results.

We will be taking a little trip over to La Manzanillo to visit Linda's friend Jennifer.  We'll have some photos from there.

No comments: