Friday, November 21, 2014

We're Back and Fishing

We made it back from Mexico and settled in to freeze. Post Falls has been just plain cold and so what do you do when it is so cold out side?  You head down south and do some steelhead fishing on the Snake and Clearwater rivers!

I joined my two friends Tom and Mark for a couple days of fishing. The weather changed for the better and we had two days of fun casting and even catching. Wednesday we fished the Snake River in the area close to the Grand Ronde.  Tom hooked five steelheads, landing three wild ones.  I hooked four fish and landed two.  Mark let us have all the fun but showed us up when he caught the only steelhead up on the Clearwater on Thursday.

Here are a few shots I took with my phone.  The photos of me are taken by Tom, I look like I am wrestling the fish and loosing.  LOL










No comments: