Sunday, June 12, 2016

St. Joe River

We met up with Daren and Marcy Upchurch at Huckleberry Campground up the St. Joe River.  The weather looked like we could make it through the week without too much rain.

We fished each day but I would have to say that it was hard fishing. Daren caught a few, but I came up fishless. It was good to get out in the water all the same.

We had a great time each night cooking and eating. Tuesday night I baked pizza for everyone. The only pictures I took were of the pizza. I guess I am a little proud of my pizza, thus the photo.

It rained on Wednesday, I guess I should say it poured! There was hail and lightning. This lasted a couple hours and then the sun came out.

We left the river camp and drove home. When we got into cell phone range we got a message that Holly and Ryan Edwards wanted us to go camping up the Coeur d'Alene River, so we did a quick turn around to spend the weekend with them.

No comments: