Saturday, December 03, 2016

Well, Exciting to Me

Life if settling down. We are quickly getting into routines and with the temperatures a bit moderate things are good. Went down and watched our first sunset last night. I didn't think it would be any good because of a cloud cover that was there all day, but the sun provided. There were breaks in the clouds just as we hit sunset and a beautiful picture of pink and red mixed with blue appeared. No camera of course so you will just have to use your imagination.

In the last post, I talked about all the steps I took to get set up on a VPN server. Last night we tried using all the components, connected to the server and believe it or not, everything worked!

We watched Survivor and the Walking Dead. Both shows have been restricted from viewing while in Mexico and using the VPN, we were successful. I want to state that we have cut our watching TV in half over the past year. With that said, we do watch Survivor and a couple other shows that are available on Netflix.

What all this is really about was that I did my research concerning VPN servers, gathered the technology and put it all together, with the help of my super-geek friend Steve, and it worked! Enough said.

No comments: