Saturday, February 03, 2018

What? A New Post!

I sort of feel like I am going to confession; “Forgive me for I have not posted in 12 days.” Has it been that long? Yes, but we really haven’t had an adventure and like I said in the last post, we are kind of stuck in the doldrums of staying in Mexico.

I know, I know I could go out every day and look for exciting, Mexico related, things to photograph, but I confess, I haven’t done that.

Our days are basically the same. Breakfast, volleyball, lunch, read, nap, walk, dinner, read, shower, rinse repeat.  I will fill in some gaps if you are interested (or not).

I came down with a really bad case of bronchitis and slept my way through that. Now I am all better. Wow, that was extremely interesting.

Today I took my camera to the pool and took a few shots. Linda was in a game and I was trying to not use the AUTO setting on the camera. Here are three shots from her first game. Note the two sides of my lovely wife. The first two shots show how fiercely competitive she is when it comes to sports. Believe me, never play racquetball with that woman.  The final shot shows how much she loves to play and have fun. She is pretty amazing.

When we arrived home I spotted another cactus that was in bloom.  This type of cactus is very cool and I will try to get a photo of the flower before it actually blooms. I will post it as soon as I can catch that moment. 

"Feed me, Seymour!"

No comments: